Cheesecake Base Ingredients
- 1 ½ cups digestive biscuits, finely ground
- ¼ cup Sweet Nothings Xylitol
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 5 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- Whisk the digestive biscuit crumbs, ¼ cup Sweet Nothings Xylitol, salt, and cinnamon together in a large bowl.
- Add the melted butter and stir until incorporated.
- Press into 250mm spring-form pan to form crust.
Cheesecake Filling Ingredients
- 500g cream cheese
- ½ cup Sweet Nothings Xylitol
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Beat cream cheese, Sweet Nothings Xylitol, and vanilla extract until blended.
- Add eggs one at a time until incorporated.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the prepared crust pan.
- Wrap the bottom of the pan tightly in aluminum foil.
- Place the spring-form pan inside a larger roasting pan.
- Add 15mm of water to the roasting pan to form a water bath for the cheesecake.
- Bake in the water bath at 160°C for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from water bath, discard the foil, and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight until set.