- 2 cups Sweet Nothings Xylitol
- 1 ¾ cups cake flour
- ¾ cup cocoa
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
- Heat oven to 180°C. Grease and flour two 250mm round baking pans.
- Mix in Sweet Nothings Xylitol, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Add eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla extract.
- Beat on medium speed with mixer for 2 minutes.
- Stir in boiling water (batter will be thin).
- Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Remove from pans and place on cooling rack. Cool completely.
- ⅓ cup butter
- ½ cup cocoa
- 3 cups Sweet Nothings Xylitol icing (or grind Xylitol crystals in a coffee grinder or high powered blender)
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt butter and stir in cocoa.
- Add powdered Sweet Nothings Xylitol and milk, beating until it’s reached spreading consistency. Stir in vanilla extract.