- ½ cup cream
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Sweet Nothings Xylitol
- 2 blocks (20g) 90% cocoa dark chocolate
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Fresh berries (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and youngberries)
- In a small saucepan, heat the cream, butter, cocoa powder, Sweet Nothings Xylitol and chocolate over low heat. Stir constantly to prevent the chocolate from burning until the chocolate has melted and a smooth sauce has formed. The sauce must not reach boiling point !!
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour into 4 heat-resistant small shot glasses, or small espresso cups.
- Serve with the fresh berries.