- 1½ tsp mustard powder
- 2 tsp Sweet Nothings Xylitol
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 3 Tbsp avocado oil or mild olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Mix the mustard powder and Sweet Nothings Xylitol together.
- Add the vinegar and stir to form a paste. Thereafter stir in the wholegrain mustard.
- Then mix in the oil and keep on stirring until the dressing thickens and all the oil is emulsified.
- Season with salt and black pepper. Store covered in the fridge.