Ingredients for Base
- 250ml almond flour
- 100ml desiccated coconut
- 60ml butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix all the ingredients together and press down into your medium sized glass/ Pyrex dish.
Ingredients for Filling
- 500ml plain yoghurt
- 250ml cottage cheese
- 100ml Sweet Nothings Xylitol
- 2 eggs
- 20ml gelatine
- Dissolve the gelatine in a cup with 20ml of luke warm water.
- Blend all the ingredients together with a blender.
- Pour the filling over the base slowly then place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Switch off the oven and let the cheesecake cool down with the oven door open.
- Remove it from the oven and place in the fridge to set for a further 2 hours.